As we approach the end of lockdown on 2nd December and the beginning of Tier 3, we want to remind customers about the importance of social distancing on our trams.
We continue to do all we can to keep you safe and we ask that you #playyourpart too. With shops beginning to re-open in the run up to Christmas, we anticipate trams will become busier over the next few weeks.
In order to keep both yourself and others safe, please follow these steps;
- Wear a Face mask when travelling with us (unless you are exempt)
- Keep your distance from other passengers where possible and adhere to the seating layout on all trams
- If the arriving tram is full, please wait for the next one. We operate a frequent service from every 7 minutes
- Stand clear of the doors and wait for people to get off before boarding
- Move down the tram to create more space, particularly around doors
- Use NETGO! – Download our app for contactless payment options
NET travel Centre to reopen
The NET Travel Centre on King Street will also reopen on Thursday 3rd December, operating its normal hours but with social distancing measures in place. However, season tickets can still be purchased online and delivered to a home address for those customers unable to travel to the City Centre.
Similarly refunds can be done over the phone.
For all our latest Coronavirus safety advice, please visit https://thetram.net/coronavirus.aspx