As the England team prepare for their first World Cup final in nearly 30 years, Nottingham’s tram network is gearing up to help cricket fans to see many of their heroes in action when the T20 Blast returns to the city.
The next T20 match at Trent Bridge is set to take place on Thursday, July 18, and by then fans will know if some of the starts taking part are able to call themselves world champions!
NET Marketing Manager, Stephanie Moss-Pearce, commented “There’s always plenty of excitement when the Outlaws play at home, but so soon after England ‘s participation in a World Cup final there’ll be added interest in the sport and the stars on show.
“Through the T20 Blast we’re again running a popular ticket offer and a shuttle bus that’ll make it easy to catch all the action.”
On Thursday the shuttle bus will run every 10 minutes for two hours before the 7.00pm start and an hour after play ends, making it easy to get to and from Trent Bridge.
Match ticket holders can also take advantage of NET’s £2 Event Ticket while travelling supporters can take make further savings thanks to free spaces at five park and ride sites across the city.
Both the shuttle bus and the ticket offer will be available for the following fixtures:
- Notts Outlaws v Worchester Rapids - Thursday, July 18 (19:00 start)
- Notts Outlaws v Northampton Steelbacks – Wednesday, July 24 (18.30pm start)
- Notts Outlaws v Leicestershire Foxes – Saturday, July 27, (14.30pm start)
- Notts Outlaws v Birmingham Bears - Friday, August 2 (18.30 start)
- Notts Outlaws v Derbyshire Falcons – Friday, August 16 (18.30pm start)
- Notts Outlaws v Yorkshire Vikings – Sunday, August 25 (15.30pm start)
- Notts Outlaws v Durham Jets – Friday, August 30 (18.30pm)