Hassle free commute to and from work with tram2work...
Our tram2work scheme works alongside businesses and local employers across Nottingham to give you the best price on tram travel.
With a frequent service that starts from 6am, 7 park and ride sites with 5,000 secure car parking spaces as well as a discounted rate, Tram2work really is the smart way to travel.
Download full details about our tram2work scheme here.
Here's what you get by joining tram2work
- Hassle free commute with free parking at 7 park and ride sites
- Easy to use smart card registered to you
- Best priced travel for regular commuters
- Travel from just over £36 per month
- Tickets can be collected or delivered based on your needs
- Flexible payment options
- Unlimited tram travel including evenings and weekends
How much does it cost?
An annual tram2work season ticket costs £440 or just over £36 a month.
In comparison, a standard annual pass costs £525 and a monthly pass is £55.
How do I join tram2work?
Check with your employer to see if they have signed up to our tram2work scheme and follow their instructions on how to join. If not, ask them to get in touch- we're here to help!
Give us a call at 0115 824 6060 or email email@example.com.
Please note: Existing tram2work ticket holders can renew their passes up to a maximum of 7 days in advance of the expiry date on their current pass.